Huwebes, Enero 17, 2013

Recycled Craft

Our project is a recycled light bulb and i had learned that to install that bulb do not requires some skills but some basic knowledge and some common sense and also the recycled materials we need to make the project.We made the project inside our room and bringing a recycled yellow cellophane is my contribution. I considered that activity to be fun and challenging but when we are done in making that project i felt so relieved. I  had a shocking experience about one of my classmate installed the wrong wire and BOOM! it exploded but luckily no one is hurt but it is still a lesson for us that if you are not sure for what are you doing don't do it or else your project will end by exploding. I considered that moment as one of the memorable moments that I experienced. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento